Which studio is right for you?
There are many options to consider when choosing a studio for your pole dance classes.
Some are simply personal choices like distance, cost, class time and availability, etc. However there are many things to consider. You should be able to interview the studio you wish to attend (either by phone or in person) to find out information that is important to you.
Once you confirm all of your information, decide which studio will best fit what you are looking for.
1. How long has the studio been in business?
2. What is the experience and background of each of the instructors teaching pole dancing?
3. Are the instructors certified in pole dancing, personal training, group exercise, CPR, First aid, etc?
4. How many poles are in the studio and what is the ratio of students to pole?
(how many students share each pole? more than 2 can be difficult but this also depends on the class structure.)
5. What is the ratio of students to each instructor in a class?
6. What levels of pole dance are taught at the studio? Beginner, intermediate, advanced, etc.?
7. Can you take a trial class before signing up for an extended series of classes?