- Flash photography is not allowed by guests but will be allowed for press and event photographers
- Photo and video is allowed in the general exhibit hall by guests
- No photography is allowed within workshops without the express permission of the workshop instructor. Most workshop instructors will not allow photographs or video of instruction.
- Press and event photographers will be invited into workshops to take photos. Guests may request not to be included in a photo but Midwest Pole Dancing is not responsible for any photos or video which inadvertently include a guest who preferred not to have their picture taken.
- For this reason, all guests entering the event will be signing an accident waiver (as all guests have access to the open pole jam) as well as a photo release. It is your responsibility to step aside when photographs or video are being taken.
- "Professional" cameras may not be brought into the performance/competition hall
- Any camera deemed "professional" by our staff or the event hosts will not be allowed in workshops, parties or the competition hall
- No one may stand in their seats or to the side of the seating areas to photograph events/performances with any type of camera or phone camera
- Cameras may not be raised overhead resulting in blocked view of the people behind you.