Tara fell in love with dance from a young age and has turned her passion into a career. With extensive training (in all disciplines of dance) she became a professional dancer at sixteen, leading to many competitions, awards and scholarships around the world. In 2011, Tara discovered a new love, Pole Fitness. Loving it completely, and having drive and compassion, Tara dove right in and entered the Canadian Pole Dance 2011 competition, with two months of training, and won First Place, in her division and has never looked back. This year, Tara represented Canada, in the World Pole Sports Championships, held in London England. Her latest achievements: Canadian Pole Fitness Champion & North American Pole Dance Champion.
She's an artist/instructor for Poles on Tour, an official X-Pole Girl and the proud owner of VogueFit, an elite studio located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Completing pole certifications with X-pert, and becoming a pole fitness instructor herself, gives her pleasure to pass the compassion and excitement onto others. Tara loves teaching, the rush of competing and entertaining, and always loves learning and developing new techniques.
• 2016 1st Place, Pole Championships Series
• 2015 1st Runner Up North American Pole Dance Championships, National Women's Elite Division Canadian Champion
• 2014 Canadian Champion, Pro Division, National Canadian Pole Fitness Championships & Best Tricks Award
• 2014 North American Champion, National Elite Division, North American Pole Dance Championships & People's Choice Award
• 2014 1st Place, Paragon International Amateur Pole Dance Championships
• Represented Canada in the World Pole Sports Championships 2014
• 2013 Canadian Pole Fitness Championships, first runner up Pro
• 2012 Canadian Pole Fitness Championships, 1st place Semi-Pro
• 2011 Canadian Pole Fitness Championships, 1st place Amateur