Pole Workshops 2017
Pole workshops vary from $75 – $85
Pole workshops will have 8 stage poles and up to 16 participants
Pole workshops are 90 minutes except where indicated
- Non pole workshops priced and timed as indicated on the registration page
*Absolutely no refunds, cancellations, credits or exchanges.
You must have a corresponding day pass or a weekend pass, be a competitor/judge or work as a volunteer to attend any workshops.
We will be checking wristbands during workshops.
- Click on the workshop name link in blue to see description
- Click on the day/time link in blue to purchase your workshop
– Multi-Level Lyra Workshop Sun 2:45pm
– X Marks The Spot 4:30pm Friday
– *S&C- Intensive Strength & Flexibility: Strength Conditioning & Flexibility/contortion for all athletes 2:45pm Saturday
– Innovative Inversions & Dynamic Descents 1pm Sunday
Morning Warm up and Stretch:
$20 each day
8am – 8:45am
Saturday – Heidi Coker
Sunday – Marina Heck
– Wang Style Signature Pole Tricks Beginner/intermediate 2:45pm Friday
– Want Style Signature Pole Tricks Intermediate/Advanced 2:45pm Sunday
– Spinning Pole Choreography 2:45pm Saturday
– Elegant Transitions & Lines – Spinning pole tricks and combos 8am Sunday