Heidi Coker began pole dancing the summer of 2009. A competitive gymnast until er seeing an episode showcasing pole dancing and female empowerment, she was instantly intrigued. Enjoying dance, yoga and other creative outlets for exercise, pole was a perfect match. After poling for a year, just for fun, she submitted for a competition and was stunned when she found out she was accepted!!
From there her competitive life in pole began. Heidi believes pole is a sport where you can play to your strengths, and a perfect arena for creativity and self expression. She enjoys challenging herself with new moves and adding acrobatics on and off the pole.
Heidi teaches at Polelateaz in Atlanta.
• 2010 USPDF East Coast 2nd place, and Pro status
• 2011 USPDF Pro finalist
• 2011 APFC Artist of the Year and 3rd place
• 2011 Pole Art finalist: Helsinki, Finland
• 2011 PPS Aerial Tournament 3rd place: Hong Kong
• 2012 Aerial Pole International, Best t5ick award: Berne, Switzerland
• 2012 APFC, Artist of the year
• 2013 Pole Art Champion: Helsinki, Finland
• 2015 Australian Pole Fitness Champion