***Please note that as some of our criteria has changed since last year, the video above may not accurately reflect either prohibited or allowed moves. Please review the criteria below carefully.
Saturday July 14th
- This event is NOT a part of the Alethea Austin Exotic Day divisions taking place on Saturday 7/14/18
- This is an international division open to anyone world wide
This is a "low flow" division
- All moves will take place on the bottom third of the pole allowing only low inverts, spins and floor work
- Sensual/erotic movement is allowed
- Open to men and women.
- No stripping to nudity allowed
- Minimum tri-top and bikini-style bottoms
- No g-strings, pasties or merkins
- No see-through fabric on bottom layers
- No boots allowed…limited to ankle high shoes no further than 5' above instep or bare foot
- One pole will be on static (stage left) and one on spin (stage right).
Move Restrictions: (tentative and subject to change)
- No aerial inverts
- No climbing above 1 step up from the floor
***It is very important to note that while moves are restricted within this division there will be NO level of difficulty on the score sheet for this division.
Instead, LOD will be replaced with "Execution" specifically related to choice of moves suitable for the competitor's own skill level. This includes ability to enter and exit move with fluidity and control as well as did the competitor choose well or did they appear to attempt a move they are not yet ready with which to use in competition/performance.
This division will be judged as follows:
Technicality: 50 points
Presentation: 50 points
Artistry: 50 points
Sample Score Sheet (coming soon)
The Erotic Pole Art Division is unique and in order to differentiate it from other divisions, it will be judged slightly differently.
We have not only added a fourth compulsory component – costume – but each component will be factored by how sexy it is (without being raunchy!) with a second score given to each component.
First, each of the above components will be scored on a scale from 1-10.
Next, each above component will be rated on a scale from 1-10 based upon how sensual that component was.
Those two scores will be combined to determine the final score for that component.
Competitor scores 8 on floor word…but his/her sensuality factor is 8.0
Resulting score will be 6.4
8 x 80% = 6.4