***Please note that as some of our criteria has changed since last year, the video above may not accurately reflect either prohibited or allowed moves. Please review the criteria below carefully.
Saturday July 14th
- This event is NOT a part of the Alethea Austin Exotic Day divisions taking place on Saturday 7/14/18
- This is an international division open to anyone world wide
This is a "low flow" division
- All moves will take place on the bottom half of the pole allowing only low inverts (from the ground) spins and floor work
- Sensual/erotic movement is allowed
- Open to men and women.
- No stripping to nudity allowed
- Minimum tri-top and bikini-style bottoms
- No g-strings, pasties or merkins
- No see-through fabric on bottom layers
- No boots allowed…limited to ankle high shoes no further than 5" above instep or may be bare foot
- One pole will be on static (stage left) and one on spin (stage right).
- No aerial inverts
- No climbing above 1 step up from the floor
This division will be judged as follows:
Technicality: 50 points
Presentation: 40 points
Artistry: 50 points
The Erotic Pole Art Division is unique and in order to differentiate it from other divisions, it will be judged slightly differently.
We have not only added a fourth compulsory component – costume – but each component will be factored by how sexy it is (without being raunchy!) with a second score given to each component.
First, each of the above components will be scored on a scale from 1-10.
Next, each above component will be rated on a scale from 1-10 based upon how sensual that component was.
Those two scores will be combined to determine the final score for that component.
Competitor scores 8 on floor word…but his/her sensuality factor is 8.0
Resulting score will be 6.4
8 x 80% = 6.4