Saturday July 14th, 2018
- This is an international division but open only to residents of the US, Canada and Mexico
- No limits to the type and skill level of moves allowed.
- Sensual/erotic movement is allowed
- Open to men and women.
- No stripping to nudity allowed
- Minimum tri-top and bikini-style bottoms
- No g-strings, pasties or merkins
- No see-through fabric on bottom layers
- No boots allowed…limited to ankle high shoes no further than 5' above instep or bare foot
- One pole will be on static (stage left) and one on spin (stage right).
This division will be judged as follows:
Technicality: 50 points
Presentation: 50 points
Artistry: 50 points
The Erotic Pole Art Division is unique and in order to differentiate it from other divisions, it will be judged slightly differently.
We have not only added a fourth compulsory component – costume – but each component will be factored by how sexy it is (without being raunchy!) with a second score given to each component.
First, each of the above components will be scored on a scale from 1-10.
Next, each above component will be rated on a scale from 1-10 based upon how sensual that component was.
Those two scores will be combined to determine the final score for that component.
Competitor scores 8 on floor word…but his/her sensuality factor is 8.0
Resulting score will be 6.4
8 x 80% = 6.4
Moves not allowed: None