Friday July 13th – evening
- This is an international division open to all residents globally
- Open to all dancers regardless of their months or years of experience.
- No limits to the type and skill level of moves allowed.
- Any aged dancer may apply including 40 years old and over.
- One pole will be on static (stage left) and one on spin (stage right).
New for 2018:
Background dancers will be allowed, with approval, in a limited number of performances
- At no time should the background dancers be included in a double's pole performance (flyer/base – dual pole tricks)
Judging and Compulsory Components:
This division will be judged as follows:
Technicality: 50 points
Presentation: 50 points
Artistry: 50 points
*Within the Artistry section, scores for originality of theme, unique style of movement and emotion/audience engagement will be doubled during tabulation.
Moves not allowed: None