Friday July 7th 8:30pm
This division is appropriate for competitors who do not want restrictions on allowable moves but may not feel ready to compete at the International level or who simply wish to compete with others who live only in North America
- Open to residents of the US, Canada and Mexico
- Open to all dancers regardless of their months or years of experience.
- No limits to the type and skill level of moves allowed.
- Open to dancers age 18 and over, including over 40 years old.
- Open to men and women.
- One pole will be on static (stage left) and one on spin (stage right).
Judging and Compulsory Components:
This division will be judged as follows:
Moves not allowed: None