These forms are for use after
- You have registered and entered the NAPDC Open division
- You have been accepted into the NAPDC Pro division (International or North American Elite).
- You have been accepted into Alethea's Exotic Division
PLEASE READ ALL DIRECTIONS IN EACH SECTION BELOW AND ON THE ACTUAL FORMS CAREFULLY TO AVOID MISTAKES
Failure to submit the following by deadlines could result in penalties on your final score at competition, up to and including point deductions or disqualification.
- There is a different contract for pro vs open divisions. If you are in both, you must complete all three pages of each one.
- If you are in two different open divisions, you may sign one open division contract but print both/all divisions under the division name on page three
- If you are in more than one event you only need to sign one waiver
- If you are in more than one event you must submit your intro/name, music and if applicable prop/background dancer request separately for each event using the online forms.
- Participants in the doubles division must each sign their own contract, waiver and stage name. Only one form is submitted for music, intro/names, props and pole settings.
Numbers 1-4 are due within 72 hours of registration to open divisions or acceptance into Elite/Exotic Divisions to avoid penalties on your competition score
1. Complete your contract and attach photo ID – due within 72 hours
- Within 72 hours of registering for an open division or being notified you were accepted in an elite or exotic division
- Download your contract using the links below, hand sign it, and fax (708-754-9001) or scan (DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS OF YOUR CONTRACT) and email it back to us at info@MidwestPoleDancing.com
- EACH performer in doubles must sign their own contract
- Please indicate: Contract for: "your division" in the subject line or in the body of the email
- If you are participating in more than one open division, you must list all divisions on page three of your contract
- If you are competing in a pro division and/or exotic division as well as an open division you must submit a separate contract for each as there are differences in these contracts
- Include a clear photo copy of your photo ID/DL/Passport
2. Complete your waiver – due within 72 hours
- And send along with your contract
- Download your waiver using the link below, hand sign it, and fax or scan/email (DO NOT SEND PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOUR WAIVER) and send it along with your contract by email or fax to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 708-754-9001
- EACH performer in doubles or troupes must sign their own waiver.
- Each backgroun dancer must complete a waiver and will be required to purchase a pass to the event
3. Submit your performance introduction and name approval – due within 72 hours
*Note…changes to your intro may be submitted up until June 21st by sending a new form
- All intros MUST be submitted using the online forms linked below for your division
- Due at the same time as your contract
- Must be written in third person (do not use words such as "I", "Me", etc.)
- May not be longer than 30 words
- Only one intro per performance….doubles and troupes may have 40 words.
- You must use your real/legal name or an abbreviation of it or your middle name. Last names may be omitted
- You can use a "stage name" alongside your real/legal name
- You may only use a stage name in place of your real/legal name if you have registration papers to prove you own the rights to that dba/assumed name
- You must send us a copy of the registratino papers for your dba/assumed name along with your contract
4. Competitor Information Checklist - due within 72 hours
You must initial each point and sign and date the bottom of this form. Please read it carefully as it contains very important information about competing at NAPDC
All divisions: Click here
5. Reserve your music for all divisions – due by June 7th
Confirm your element for open divisions – due by June 7th
Choice of element for your score sheet is included in the information requested on your music form
- You may change your element if you change your music by submitting a new form
- You may also change your element without changing your music by writing us at info@MidwestPoleDancing.com
*Note…changes to your choice of reserved music may be submitted up until the deadline by sending a new form but all deadlines are firm.
- You can reserve your choice of song at any time without sending the song file but no later than 11:59pm CST on June 6th
- The latest date you may submit your song file is June 7th at 11:59pm CST
- Maximum length for Exotic Divisions, International Elite and Midwest Elite is 4:30. All other divisions 4:00
Your song file in MP3 or M4a format must be emailed to us at Info@MidwestPoleDancing.com
using the subject line "Music (your division)" no later than 11:59pm CST on June 7th
- Your song file MUST be saved/titled as: "Your Stage Name_Song Title.mp3" etc
- Your ONLY options are to send the song as a file attachment in an email (labeled according to the above directions) or to send via Dropbox to Info@MidwestPoleDancing.com
6. Submit prop/background dancer approval – Optional but no later than June 7th
*Note…changes to your notice of prop use may be submitted up until the deadline by sending a new form but all deadlines are firm.
- Due June 7th
If you are intending to use a prop or background dancers you must have approval before you make any plans for your performance choreography
- we will be limiting the number of performances using props/background dancers within each division
- Examples (but not limited to) props which will NOT be approved: Pyro, devices which hang from the pole, glass, glitter, etc.
- All props must be approved!
- Everyone must submit this form to confirm if you are or are not using a prop! If you choose not to use an approved prop you do not have to submit a new form.
All divisions: Click here
7. Doubles division only – Submit your pole setting – no later than June 7th
*Note…changes to your pole settings may be submitted up until the deadline by sending a new form but all deadlines are firm.
- Doubles division may choose one pole on static and one on spin (stage R MUST be on static with this option) or both on spin or both on static.
- You must submit this information no later than June 7th